Click here to view the flyer.
- 2014 The American Heart Association and Hearts at Work 5k Run and Walk
- 2013 Pursuit of Honor, Courage & Commitment 5K
- 2013 Shark Shuffle 5k Run and Walk
- 2013 25th Annual Silver Anniversary Track Social and Pizza Party
- 2013 Pill Box Pharmacies Pines 5k Pursuit to Good Health
- 2012 Cell-ebration 5k Run and Walk
- 2012 Pursuit of Honor Courage Commitment 5k Run/Walk
- 2012 Shark Shuffle 5k Run/Walk
- 2012 Track Meet Results
- 2011 Annual Shark Shuffle 5k Run/Walk
- 2011 Sickle Cell Sprint 5k Run/Walk
- 2011 Cell-ebration 5k Run and Walk
- 2011 All-Comers Track Meet
- 2011 Food Allergy 5k Run/Walk
- 2010 Cell-ebration 5k Run/Walk
- 2010 South Florida Striders' All-Comers Track Meet
- 2010 Taking Steps for Kids in Distress 5k Run and Walk
- 2010 4th Annual Give A Life Foundation 5k Run and Walk
- 2010 Lighthouse Eye Opener 5k Run and Walk
Weekly Training Runs
- Wednesdays - 6:15 PM
Charnow Park at Garfield St. and the Hollywood Broadwalk (about three blocks north of Johnson Street.
All distances and paces welcome.
- Saturdays - 6:30 AM
Holiday Park in Ft. Lauderdale. Park by the gym in the south side of the park.
Distances 6 - 10 miles or more if you like.
Call Sharon Beal at (954) 467-8528 for more information.
- Saturdays - 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Vista View Park in Davie located at 4001 SW 142nd Avenue.
We meet by Shelter #1. Six mile course, all paces welcome.
Seasonal workout from June to September.
For more information call Ralph Guijarro at (954)442-0129.
- Sundays - 6:15 AM
Hollywood Beach Broadwalk at the Bandshell on Johnson Street and the Beach.
11-13 mile courses for faster pace runners.